Welcome to another year of Top 6! 2022 has been a better year. It feels like things are slowly getting back to normal. Excited for 2023 to come! But before 2023, it’s time to take a look back at our Top 6 recipes of 2022.
2022 has been a pretty busy year for me. In my personal life, we were able to do a bit more traveling, like Monterey, Denver, Maine & Boston. My sister and Bryan’s best friend both got married. My parents flew in town for my sister wedding and we got to spend some family time together. We ended up all getting covid after traveling with my family, but we have fully recovered after 2 – 3 weeks. Lucky that all of these happened after the wedding. What a relief!
For the blog, I admitted that it has been a bit lacking. I still struggled to get back to the working flow, but I’m feeling better and positive that 2023 will head to the right way. Thank you very much for the continued supports! I love reading all the comments on the blog and on Instagram. It warms my heart every time when you guys really enjoyed my recipes. ❤️
Happy 2023! Wish you a fantastic and healthy new year!
Here are our 2022 Top 6 Recipes:
6. Iced Mango Matcha – Amazing cold drink for the summer! It has the perfect balance of sweetness & bitterness. Quick & easy too!
5. Small Batch Blueberry Thyme Jam – A sweet blueberry jam with a little earthiness from thyme. Tasted great with yogurts, desserts, & cheeses.
4. Satay Beef Cellophane Noodles in Clay Pot – Rich and savory sauce with lots of beef, noodles and mushrooms. Comforting!
3. Loaded Mango Pudding – My childhood dessert made with lots of fresh mangoes. All time favorite!
2. Mandarin Orange Cupcakes – Made with lots of mandarin zest & juice. These cupcakes are super cute and festive for lunar new year, as mandarin symbolizes “luck” in Cantonese.
1. Hong Kong Style Milk Tea and Coffee Cream Puffs (Choux au Craquelin) – No doubt my favorite dessert this year! Can’t get enough of that tea and coffee flavored pastry cream in crispy cream puff shells. I wish I have some now!
BONUS – My Favorite Recipe of the Year:
Smoked Salmon Mini Naan Pizza – Not only it’s very easy, and it recreates the flavors of the pizza we had at Wolfgang Puck’s Spago. Delicious, elegant, but not breaking the bank! Great appetizer for any occasion!
Leave a Reply