Today is the last day of 2014. It has been a big year for The Missing Lokness. It has a brand new look and address. And of course, there have been some amazing recipes. I am looking forward to seeing what is coming for 2015.
Let’s do a count down on our favorite 6 recipes this year!
6. Beef Curry Udon – It is one of my favorites! I am actually making it for dinner tomorrow. Warm comfort food for a cold winter night.
5. Portobello Mushroom Fries – A fun, healthy and tasty side dish. Meaty and crispy. Forget about your regular French fries. These are burgers’ best friend!
4. Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – Moist banana cupcakes with crunchy chocolate chips and creamy savory frosting. Perfect ending for any meals.
3. Chocolate Dipped Frozen Banana Bites – These bites are super addictive, but no worries, they are pretty healthy. Eat up!
2. Taiwanese Minced Pork Rice – Ground pork cooked with star anise, rock sugar, soy sauce, Chinese-five spices, and fried shallots. Savory satisfaction in every bite. How can you say no?
1. Baked Salmon with Honey and Thyme – Absolutely deserves to be on 1st place! A great blend of sweetness and savory. Super easy! I make this at least once a month.
Happy New Year!!! See you around!
Happy New Year! I hope everything with the condo settles down nicely and you have a relaxing year filled with yummy creations in the kitchen! These six recipes look wonderful – I want a bowl of that udon right now and that rice dish is just mouthwatering!
Happy New Year Monica! Thank you sweetie! Yes, everything is pretty much settled down. I am definitely excited to create some cool dishes in the kitchen. 🙂
Ksenia @ At the Immigrant's Table says
That baked salmon recipe looks amazing, though I am also partial to ease of making those chocolate-coated banana bites. i love the variety on your blog – keep up the great work!
Thank you so much Ksenia! Make them both! One for dinner and one for dessert or snack! 😀 Thanks for stopping by.
Kayiu @ Saucy Spatula says
Okay, I’m STARVING now. These are some great dishes! Good work!
Haha! Thank you so much, Kayiu! I will keep up with the good work! 😉